這款模組為你的微控制器或是機器人/車開啟了全新的互聯網領域，引腳拉出方便使用，支持5V/3.3V電壓，有 AP、STA 和 AP+STA 三種模式，讓你輕鬆連上手機、平板和電腦。
The Parallax WX ESP8266 Wi-Fi module adds a new dimension of connectivity to your microcontroller applications. Special pre-loaded firmware makes it easy to configure the module to fit your project -- just connect to the module with your smartphone, tablet, or computer’s web browser.
The Parallax WX ESP8266 Wi-Fi module can be its own wireless access point (AP), a station (STA) on another Wi-Fi network, or both at once briefly to join another network. In either mode, it can serve its own configuration pages as well as user-created web pages that make it possible for devices to interact with a microcontroller through the Wi-Fi module. It can also send and receive a variety TCP/IP messages for Internet of Things (IoT) projects, on Wi-Fi networks configured to allow it access. By serving its own firmware upgrade page, this module allows you to pick and upload the latest open source firmware revision, or even variations that support specific applications as they become available.
- 3.3 V and 5 V compatible for power and communication signals with your microcontroller - no level-shifting required
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi access through FCC/CE approved ESP8266-WROOM-02 module
- Supports HTTP (server), WebSocket (server), and TCP (client) connections
- Built-in web pages for easy access to configuration settings, networks, file uploads and over-the- air firmware updates
- About 1 MB of user file system space for storing web pages and other content
- Convenient 10-pin SIP form factor with 0.1 inch spacing for easy connection to a breadboard, thru-hole board, or Board of Education appmod header
- Log into a Boe-Bot with a laptop, tablet, or smartphone to remote control and monitor its sensors via a web page hosted on the WX Wi-Fi module
- Equip your project to send emails or tweets using a service such as IFTTT
- DIY internet-connected sprinkler system, pet feeder, or thermostat